As a Security Senior Consultant in Credera's Security and Privacy capability group, you'll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing solutions focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
On a typical day, you might expect to participate in any of the following:
- Lead Assessments on Application Security, Cloud Security and DevSecOps execution
- Lead Data Flow Mapping definition and validation
- Assist with research and analysis of global compliance and security regulations, standards and frameworks
- Translate complex regulations and technology standards into actionable, functional and technical requirements in cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments
- Lead the assessment, remediation planning, roadmap development, and implementation of remediation actions through various phases of gap analyses
- Lead the design and implementation of advanced Cloud Security Operations tools
- Lead the design and implementation of custom telemetry integrated with SIEM and SOAR technologies
- Assist with improving awareness of Security obligations within Credera
- Assist with project and portfolio Security Audits
- Lead the implementation of Data Subject Request processes
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in the Security industry or at least 3 years of experience with technology consulting
- You have a passion for cybersecurity and keep yourself up to date on the latest developments and trends
- You have proven technical skills including familiarity or direct technical experience with Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Vulnerability Management technologies
- You have experience with at least 1 of the following: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- You have proven experience performing application security assessments that involve threat modeling, security testing, and vulnerability management and remediation
- You possess CompTIA CASP+ CE Advanced Security Practitioner or ISACA CSX-P Cyber Security Practitioner Certification or Microsoft AZ-500/MS-500 or Azure Security Certification
- You have experience performing best practice and competitive assessments
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage customers at a business level in addition to a technical level. You are able to handle complex organizational dynamics to deliver a solution to a client's satisfaction.
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received several state and national awards, including:
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces in Texas
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces for Millennials
- Top Workplaces USA
- The Denver Post's Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News' Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Technology Solutions is Credera's largest practice and focuses on Security and Privacy, Software Engineering, Data science and Engineering, Cloud, Mobile and Modern Workplace.
- Security Strategy: We provide advisory leadership in Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Data Privacy, and Enterprise Risk. We provide guidance on improving company posture in these areas and develop/review strategic roadmaps.
- Security Implementation: We perform assessments on Application Security, Cloud Security, and DevSecOps execution. We define product and process improvements. We perform Cloud Security reviews and workshops.
- Data Privacy: We perform readiness and remediation reviews for regulatory data privacy requirements such as CCPA, CPRA, and GDPR. We review and guide companies in executing general data governance and data lifecycle management. We help clients execute on data loss prevention.
- Risk Management: We provide external audit readiness for compliance in ISO, NIST, AICPA, and many others. We perform Risk Management Integration to existing corporate governance programs.
HOW WE WORK:
Our foundational competitive advantage is simply doing what we say we will do with excellence. Check out Credera's Glassdoor reviews to read what our employees have to say!
Travel: Like what you hear but worried about high travel? Know that our goal is to keep travel to a minimum and most projects do not require travel. An average would be 0% up to 30%.
YOUR FIRST WEEK WITH US:
We want you to start your career with Credera simply by spending your first week getting to know the talented individuals that work here. You will learn about our service offerings, focus areas and how we execute projects through informal conversations with leaders from across the firm.
An on-boarding peer will help you walk through all aspects of the Credera work-life and be your guide as you get yourself ready for your first project with us. You will also be treated to lunch by your Practice Leader and Mentor whose jobs are to help you navigate your career at Credera, act as your advocates, make helpful recommendations that align with your strengths, and set you up for success by providing clarity and vision.
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, Seattle, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology, and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera's consultants work with some of the world's best-known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.